Vietnam appears to be ripe for development. But a lack of infrastructure, as well as an unwieldy structure, bureaucracy, high risk, and in some cases, itchy palms of public officials, makes it a daunting undertaking for all but the most risk averse. By J.R. Musbach and S.A. Jacques, reprinted from Lusk Review, Fall 1995.
- Density Bonus Analysis Will Help Revitalize Downtown Berkeley
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance and EPS Release Collaborative Report on Quality of Life
- Strategies for Financing Infill Development
- Shift in Land Use Patterns Toward Infill Development
- Ryan Sharp to Join Economic & Planning Systems, Inc.