Vietnam appears to be ripe for development. But a lack of infrastructure, as well as an unwieldy structure, bureaucracy, high risk, and in some cases, itchy palms of public officials, makes it a daunting undertaking for all but the most risk averse. By J.R. Musbach and S.A. Jacques, reprinted from Lusk Review, Fall 1995.
- Master Developer Sought for UH West Oʻahu University District
- Mace Ranch Innovation Center
- San Francisco Municipal Transit Authority (SFMTA): Transit Economic Benefits Study
- Whittier sees hope in plan to transform historic Nelles property
- President Obama Declares Berryessa Snow Mountain a National Monument