Vietnam appears to be ripe for development. But a lack of infrastructure, as well as an unwieldy structure, bureaucracy, high risk, and in some cases, itchy palms of public officials, makes it a daunting undertaking for all but the most risk averse. By J.R. Musbach and S.A. Jacques, reprinted from Lusk Review, Fall 1995.
- Jim Musbach to Speak at Colloquium on Future of Fort Ord
- EPS Kicks off Multiyear Project with SFPUC
- Solano County Unanimously Approves Comprehensive Facilities Fee Designed by EPS
- EPS Selected to Work on Baylands Project
- DRCOG Publishes Denver Metro Area Housing Diversity Study