Vietnam appears to be ripe for development. But a lack of infrastructure, as well as an unwieldy structure, bureaucracy, high risk, and in some cases, itchy palms of public officials, makes it a daunting undertaking for all but the most risk averse. By J.R. Musbach and S.A. Jacques, reprinted from Lusk Review, Fall 1995.
- City of LA releases EPS study of the Made in America Festival
- Fresno City Council approves ‘historic’ general plan for growth
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2015
- Santa Cruz Council OKs La Bahia Hotel
- National Monument Designation for Berryessa Snow Mountain Likely to Have Economic Benefits for Local Economy